Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance in Northwest Indiana
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. We have a wide variety of homeowner's insurance packages to suite your needs. Choosing the right policy can be a very difficult and confusing task, so our goal is to make the process as simple and comfortable for you as possible. We have a process to help you decide what coverages are needed, and how much your property should be insured for.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Looking for homeowner's insurance in Merrillville, Crown Point, Hobart, Highland, Schererville, Valparaiso or anywhere in Northwest Indiana?
Our homeowner insurance policies provide 2 main types of coverage.
1. Coverage for damage that has been caused to your physical property. Whether it is a devastating fire, a windstorm that has torn shingles or siding off your house, or a tree that has fallen on your fenced in backyard.
2. Coverage for property damage or injury to others
for which you or residents of your household have caused.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Our independent agents will talk with you about what needs to be covered and for how much.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed?
- How quickly will my claim be paid?
- What happens if you are unable to live in your house for an extended period of time while repairs are being done?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)